Our all day Grand Private tour enables you to enjoy the best Niagara-on-the-Lake has to offer. Thrilling rides take guests on a 45 min adventure along the up to class 5 rapids of whirlpool and Devil’s Hole Rapids in the Niagara river Gorge. Our guests will travel with Niagara helicopters and see majestic views of Niagara Falls, one of natural wonders of world.
Explore beautiful surroundings of Niagara-on-the-Lake for tastings at three different wineries, breweries or distillery. Our guests will have plenty of opportunities to take pictures or purchase their favorite bottle.
In this grand tour you will visit a legal cannabis dispensary in Niagara Falls to make purchases and stop at (CFX) Chocolate Factory for a 20 min guided tour and learn about the chocolate making process from the experts. Your tour will be full of fun, leisure and adventure and make an eventful and unforgettable day. This grand tour will sure to impress you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Entry/Admission ticket to Jet Boat Tour Ride, Helicopter Ride, Chocolate Factory (CFX) and Niagara’s three award winning wineries/breweries or distillery .
- Ability to customize your tour including start time, end time.
- Travel by luxury Ford Transit Connect XLT van with just your family and friends as our tours are private only.
- This tour is good for couples or small groups of 2-9 guests.
- Pickup and drop off Door to Door service at your hotel, bed & breakfast or Country Inn in Niagara Falls and Niagara-On-The-Lake.
- Bottled water provided on the vehicle.
- Stop at Niagara’s world class legal local cannabis dispensary.
- Taste wine tastings of variety (12-14 wine tasting per guest of award winning white & red wine and rarest ice wines in the world).
- Cheese and charcuterie provided at one of the wineries with wine tasting.
- This tour offers you a taste of everything great in wine country surrounded by local fresh foods, great wines. During your wine tour you will tour through wine country and learn how grapes grow, the proper techniques of wine tasting and history of wine region, its wineries and the various wines they produce.
- Enjoy a 30 – 45 minutes break in the beautiful downtown Niagara-On-The-Lake considered as the prettiest town in Canada. The Old Town is easily explored on foot. You’ll have the opportunity to wander up and down both sides of Queens Street visiting any of the many shops, art galleries, tea rooms, and more.
- All pre-booking, tastings, all arranged and paid for you to ensure best quality time. The great restaurants or enjoy a variety of munchies at any of the specialty shops.
- Enjoy Lunch or Dinner at one of the Niagara-On-The-Lake finest restaurants. (Meal included)
Tour Price: $699.00 Per Person All Inclusive
Flexible Duration:8 to 8.5 hours